I haven't updated in awhile. Sorry? If anyone is still checking.
I've been busy with finals, working full-time, and figuring out if I still want to be an attorney.
Lately there have been a whirlwind of things going on around me. My best friend since we were twelve is having twin boys!! I was already excited to become the drunken auntie-now I'll be the drunken auntie x 2. Just remembering how little we were-growing up together-and now she's going to me a mama. Life-speeds along doesn't it?
Speaking of life-and two that have passed-I can't believe that both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died on the same day. I grew up with Michael Jackson's music. I remember when I was little my mom used to put on a Michael Jackson record to calm my sister down-it was the only thing that would get her to stop crying at times.
I know that through the years Michael Jackson became "Wacko Jacko" and had a totally fucked up life. I want to remember him as he was-a really talented musician and singer who I think (and forgive me) really did want to heal the world and make it a better place. Here he is-in all of his early glory.
I don't want to write about life and how it's over so fast and blah, blah, blah. It's always on my mind anyway. We get just a glimpse. I want to spend it in the arms and presence of the people I love, listening to good music, and feeling thankful for every second of awareness I have.
God speed.
GRAMMY Museum: An Evening With Hilary Houston Duff
-
Hilary Duff performing “Adult Size Medium” from her latest album ‘luck… or
something’ at the Grammy Museum is one of the best vocal performances of
her c...
17 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment